Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children

- Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Oct, 2016 - 11:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Miss Peregrine' s Home For Peculiar Children 2010s
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2016 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children"?

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2016 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Children Peculiar Home Peregrines Miss

When Jacob discovers clues to a mystery that spans different worlds and times, he finds Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. But the mystery and danger deepen as he gets to know the residents and learns about their special powers.

19th Sep, 2016 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I saw the trailer and its on the scary side. Kids want to see it but I'm not sure yet, has anyone seen it and can say if children can see this movie without having nightmares later at night?

20th Sep, 2016 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children has a PG-13 tag on it so its not something you would want to show little children.

4th Oct, 2016 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Went to see this on the weekend. A very enjoyable movie and while some things might have been scary for a brief moment nothing was too scary that kids ran away screaming or had nightmares that night.

8th Oct, 2016 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Thank you for the heads up. I decided to wait til it comes on DVD, sit down and watch it through to pick up on the scary parts so when I know there coming I can pause it and forward a bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,