The Apprentice

The Apprentice - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Jan, 2017 - 11:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  The Apprentice Reality TV Series
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Apprentice

Apprentice cast's Trump claims

MORE than 20 cast and crew from The Apprentice have lifted the lid on Donald Trump's behaviour behind the scenes. Ref. Source 2r.

The Apprentice
The Apprentice (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2016 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

Apprentice The

They mostly paint a picture of an arrogant man that treated women like sex objects. I don't think anyone is surprised by that as Trump's reputation follows him.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

The Apprentice
A Friend

The Apprentice Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Isn't it odd to anyone that we are even talking about this guy? I remember Trump being a huge player for the progressive movement. Most recently, the strategy has been that of a shock-jock like Howard Stern or Jack-Ass or Don Imus. There has to be a publicity aspect to this insanity as if his businesses were foundering and in need of appeal. It's as ludicrous as Rush Limbaugh running as a Democrat.

27th Nov, 2016 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Apprentice The

I think Trump runs himself as though he is on the Apprentice show. I hope he understands things aren't for show anymore its time for some very serious business.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

The Apprentice
A Friend

Apprentice The

Any way you look at it now is water under the bridge. I think that if the ratings are indication the Apprentice did very well and people kept tuning in to see the results of the show. I know many charities did very well with the show and even if he was a womanizer there are still many women who work for him and continue to work for him.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

The Apprentice

Trump 'plans reality-TV-style inauguration'

DONALD Trump has reportedly met with the creator of The Apprentice to plan a reality-TV-style inauguration. They have some unconventional ideas. Ref. Source 7g.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2016 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

The Apprentice

This is the thing with Mr. Trump, he wants to be the ultimate boss and make the whole thing one big show… but this isn't reality TV Mr. Trump this is the reality of people's lives, some of which cannot even watch shows because they have to work 2-3 jobs to make ends meet.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

The Apprentice Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Former 'Apprentice' contestant hits Trump with defamation suit over sex assault allegations.

Summer Zervos, a former contestant on "The Apprentice," filed a defamation lawsuit Tuesday against President-elect Donald Trump in a New York court. Zervos came forward in October to accuse Trump of kissing and groping her in 2007 at a Beverly Hills hotel room. When Trump denied the accusations, Zervos' attorney Gloria Allred demanded a retraction. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Apprentice

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,