JackAlCalharn the Blacksmith

Jackalcalharn Blacksmith - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Oct, 2016 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 109
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2016 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

JackAlCalharn, towers at the massive height of 7'-2" with a muscular body, with black hair and brownnish-red eyes that sometimes turn blood red when he really gets angry. He has thick tan skin speckled with old, small burns from forge sparks and has an overall rough appearance in general. JackAlCalharn has chosen to live his life as he wills by first starting a trade in blacksmithing. He views alliances as useful, but annoying. Preferring to go his own way when possible.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2016 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Blacksmith JackAlCalharn

Advisor Description

I met Captain Matt not long after getting a room at the tavern. He was dicing when I first came in, though I only idly noticed him due to his posture reminding me of the soldiers that helped raise me by standing in for my da when I was growing up.
He noticed me as well. Turns out Matt also served with my father during some portions of the war, and I resembled him strongly enough for Matt to figure it out. Granted, the actual events were more awkward than just that and I'm summerizing a good deal.
He strikes me as an alright sort, though like the band of soldiers from my youth he seems to want me to give up blacksmithing for a more militant proffession. Not sure why I can't have both though. Well, after a fashion that is.

> TOPIC: JackAlCalharn the Blacksmith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,