Having A Rust Monster As A Pet

Having Rust Monster Pet - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 24th Oct, 2016 - 4:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 
5th Oct, 2016 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

So I'm in a game where one of the characters decides to take a rust monster as a pet, no kidding. It was amusing at first but trying to dodge its metal hunger can be annoying. I just want to know has anyone ever had this happen in a party?

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2016 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Pet As Monster Rust Having

That's funny. Never happened in my experience but I'm curious about the reason for taking the monster as a pet knowing it could jeopardize party member weapons and armor. Hope no one was wearing plate armor. *laugh*.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2016 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Having A Rust Monster As A Pet Reviews RPG & Card Board

So far it has only ate one persons armor. The real funny thing is the person who took it as a pet is a armor. I can almost see the damage caused in a smithy.

7th Oct, 2016 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

I didn't realize his profession was an armorer that brings more irony to it. I believe this goes with that other topic about playing your character as you or as what your character would do. If you're an armorer I think you will see a rust monster as something from hell know the kind of time and effort that goes into forging a metal object can be gone in seconds!

8th Oct, 2016 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

It just went up a notch when one of the players said they want to take the rust monster back to the local town. *laugh*.

24th Oct, 2016 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

That player is probably bored and looking for a way to either cause trouble or be the joker of the party. Its kind of irresponsible in my opinion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2016 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Having Rust Monster As Pet

Well the Rust Monster died. So there will be no more funny stuff to happen to the party. Rusty will be missed by one of his companions the others will all sleep better now though knowing their metal items are safe.

24th Oct, 2016 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Having Rust Monster As Pet Board Card & RPG Reviews

Wizard, I don't know if he was bored but he does have these little single player episodes. As for the death of the rust monster, I read that, did not shed a tear over it. Next time something like this happens I will make use of some fire and oil!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Having A Rust Monster As A Pet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,