Character Suicide During An RPG

Character Suicide Rpg - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 20th Dec, 2016 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

19th Dec, 2016 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

If you have to leave a game for some reason do you let the Dungeon Master decide what happens with your character or build a story around why your character committed suicide?

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2016 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

RPG During Suicide Character

I would probably ask the Dungeon Master how he/she wants me to leave because in the end its his/her game and I'm just a guest player there.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2016 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Character Suicide During An RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

I would work with the Dungeon Master. I have never had a character commit suicide. Usually either the Dungeon Master will either kill them off in battle or have them just go their separate way from the group. I prefer having them just leave the group. That way if circumstances change later there is the possibility of bringing that character back into the game.

20th Dec, 2016 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

I recently left a game like this because I did not want to get into the building part of it. I just think my character reached his peak and there wasn't anything more to accomplish but that so I told the Dungeon Master and put the kind of story that I think would be fit him.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2016 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

And I for one am sorry you skipped out Txtrpg. In any case its only happened once for me, but I asked the Dungeon Master when and where he felt it would be appropriate. Though I did request certain details.

Long story short, he ended up going out much like Hodor for all you Game of Thrones fans.

> TOPIC: Character Suicide During An RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,