Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 3 of 13

Message to Advisor Salina, my training is going - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Sep, 2017 - 4:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
ROK II Character 49
18th Mar, 2017 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 3

Finding a job

I have heard many complain that its hard to find a job but I think that's because they are looking outside of their profession. As a laether crafter I look for any work related to creating or making leath armor, bags, caps, belts, etc. I went to the local jail where I teach the convicts how to work with leather. It pays fairly well and I can save over time.

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2017 - 11:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Wish I could change this about myself

I was asked to give some thought about what I would change about myself. While I am quite happy in my own skin and have developed enough talent since being in this Town still I can always improve. I will definitely like a stronger body to so I can survove. I will also like to concentrage my limited gold towards more skills. In this way, I will be more hard to defeat than before. I hope to win a big battle in order to come into a lot of gold.

10th Apr, 2017 - 8:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I am held up in town right now as I need to regain my health. I just joined a clan with the hope that it will be to my advantage by things have not started as I had hoped because they want me to have skills I don't have. So in addition to rest I have to increase my learning. Now here is the thing I hardly have gold sufficent to learn anything so I am back at a job in the local jail.

23rd May, 2017 - 10:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 3 Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

I have not been as diligent as I ought to be. I have been making good progress today although it has reminded me of how much I have fallen behind in pursuit of my destiny to be ruler. I hope to quickly redeem myself and recommit to the tasks I am doing. Right now I am in camp and getting ready to sleep for the night. Tomorrow will be another day, who knows what monsters we might encounter.

19th Sep, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Most handsome gentleman of Charmaine

In what must be the best day of my life I saw the man of my dreams. He was so close and yet so far from my grasp. When I first saw him I thought I was seeing someone from my fantasies. It was like he was an angel from heaven. Every aspect of him was in perfect order, no blemishes in his skin, slim, bright smile and dreamy eyes. When he looked my way I felt like I was watched by a hundred people and felt so shy. I paid this hobbit to see if she could hook me up but I'm not sure if this will work out because I may not be in his league, at least not yet.

27th Sep, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter

Message to Advisor

Salina, it has been a long day. I have been trying to do some training but the day passes so quickly. Right now I am taking a break to send you this message about my positive outlook on the future. I recently got some more pretty pebbles so that I could build up some of my own abilities that have not been as good as they should be. Additionally, the gold I have saved is now being put to good use as I learn things I never knew before. Anyway, I must return to my training before my instructors become vexed with me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Sep, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter - Page 3

Familiar Description

My familiar takes on the shape of a wolf with light blue eyes. His coat is pure white and his statue is huge hence I call him Bear because he is almost as big as a bear cub. While that might sound cuddly Bear is far from it and can fiercely attack anyone that chooses to try and damage Charmaine. During times of battle when Bear is needed the call of "Power of the Bear" is made and he appears in a small bright light the grows until he gets to his large size.

29th Sep, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

Salina, my training is going very well and yet there are skills that I've found that I need outside of combat like psychology. Who would have thought that I would be required to know things of the mind before I could convince people to do the right thing. Anyway, this is what I am hoping to study now and once I have completed the course I want to continue my journey.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,