Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 4 of 13

Message to Advisor Salina, I had to get to - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
ROK II Character 49
5th Oct, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 4

Message to Advisor

Salina, I found out that I needed a skill called mesmerize in order to get some of the gents in this town to do my bidding. Now I know how those working girls are able to get all their gold coin! I am busy in training now but thought I would send this note to keep you informed about what I am doing. I head the Madame of this lace calling my name so I have to run now til we meet again.

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

The more I stay in this town and speak to the people the more I understand why I must be the Ruler of all. Not simply because I want power but these people need a true leader. They are living under fear of gangs and the taxes that the guards impose. I am just waiting for the time they will want to come knocking on my door for tax so I can show them proper manners. For too long this monarchy has been subjugating these people but not providing a means for them to be truly happy, I will change all of that.

10th Oct, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Salina, I went to buy a horse thinking I could ride it but I could not. How silly of me to think I would know how to manage a war horse without the necessary training first. Right now, as I write this I am in training at the local stables. I hope to learn all that I need to know to bring my horse into combat with me. It is an exciting time and I wish to be finished soon. Until we meet again, I will be good or at least try to be.

11th Oct, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 4 Enchanter Charmaine

The Town Guard

I see the town guard often but they have not gotten in my way probably because I haven't gotten in their way. I always believe if you don't want trouble then you shouldn't go looking for it so I stay as far away from the town guards I can. I heard they aide in collecting taxes and since taxation is something I hate I believe if I were to be stopped by them I would come across as very aggressive and end up in jail.

19th Oct, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Relation Description

She was rejected by someone she thought would be interested in her so she settled for Josh. Not that he was ugly or anything like that but she had a greater interest in someone else within the town. Still, Josh was a good looking guy with broad shoulders and that 'dark' look that always appealed to me. I know he has noticed me a couple of times but seems too shy to approach. I will change that soon enough and invite him on an adventure or two.

20th Oct, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter

Thoughts on the Chancellor

The Chancellor is less than welcoming and seems to be interested only in money and the royalty. I did not expect any different since he is in politics. I plan to keep my eye on him since no one in town has anything pleasant to say about the way he governs the people. I have suspicions about his connection to the underworld while trying to say he wants to cut down on crime.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter - Page 4

Enticing of Josh

Josh is most likely going to accept my introduction so today I will approach him. My plan is to find an excuse to be within his area and then become aquainted with his interests. One that is done I will casually invite him to do something related to that. I have many skills so hopefully one of those will fit him.

"Josh I am so glad to see you, I noticed that you have an interest in horses, in fact you ride them so well and I cannot find anyone to teach me at the moment. Can you help?"

22nd Oct, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Message to Advisor

Salina, I had to get to Llafair so risked crossing the plains because the trip was supposed to be short. It certainly didn't turn out that way. From the first instance that I attempted to leave I was immediately attacked by some loners who weren't alone. Then when I tried to get into Llafair I was attacked by a lion and had to fight desperately using my elixirs and wits. I am gravely injured but not dying. When I get into Llafair I need to seek help from the mystic.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,