Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 5 of 13

If gold were plentiful I would If I had lots - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
ROK II Character 49
24th Oct, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 5

Drinking at the Tavern

One of the most fun places to be is the tavern. No matter what you are doing you are bound to experience some kind of interaction with someone even if its simply the loud banging noises at night from the small rooms just above the drinking area. The highlight is to meet others who seem to have the same interest as I do. I actually feel as though they have the same goals as me but I'm not sure and do not want to risk bringing it up.

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2017 - 11:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

Gold is hard to come by and although I have a method for exchanging to get more I rather do it through strict combat. I am still hanging around Llafair in an effort to raise the gold I need to continue my training. Hopefully after tonight's rest I will have accumulated enough. Once my skill is at an expert level then I will be able to move ahead boldly across the plains.

27th Oct, 2017 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Dearest Salina this is one of those rare days where I roamed the plains and encountered nothing but the trees, birds and grass. While I do not mind the peace I miss the battles for today. It is nighttime already and I am getting ready to sleep to continue tomorrow. I hope to gather more gold to get more training. Until we meet again continue to be kind.

28th Oct, 2017 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 5 Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

Stepped in the tavern today and was listening to some of the other townsfolk. Do you think they are part of the town in the way they think or are they independent thinkers maybe even revolutionists? I am asking because I notice that sometimes they talk about things that are not typical for tavern talk. I suspect some may be planning an uprising.

31st Oct, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Renting a room at the Tavern

Renting a room in the tavern is an easy process and the price is not bad either but the noise in the place makes sleeping difficult. First you have the drunks shouting and then you have some of the wenches doing service beyond serving drinks. This can lead to a sleepless night. I need to see about getting my own home soon or I will start to suffer with what the physicians call insomnia.

31st Oct, 2017 - 9:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter

Message to Advisor

Now that I've reached a significant place in my progress I've begun to slow down in order to rake care of the things that I need to. I've also started to pay closer attention to what is told to me as I realize by ignoring things I'm missing a lot of valuable information. This is my new focus.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Nov, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter - Page 5

Favorite Skill training

I love having all skills but I am very fond of reflexes. For one it does not cost much and it enables me to have the upper hand in combat so I can attack before being attacked. Of late I also saw where it can provide some good entertainment in certain places. People love to see someone that's faster or quicker them, its real entertainment but it will also save my life.

3rd Nov, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

If gold were plentiful I would

If I had lots of gold I would do all the things necessary to help my pursuit of being ruler of kings. I would invest a lot in skills training so I could know as my exotic actions as possible. I would then look towards raising my nobility so I could start gaining a position among the among the aristocrats. Of course I would raise an army that would be formidable.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,