Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 7 of 13

Message to Advisor Salina, thank you for putting - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jan, 2018 - 4:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
ROK II Character 49
14th Dec, 2017 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 7

Thoughts on death in battle

Death is not something I ever want to experience but I have and its no easy task to be ressurected either because you feel different. I remember hearing stories of vampires as a child and this seems similar although I do not go around sucking blood I feel as if my soul is taken from me. Still, death is part of life and I must beware of its closeness especially in battle.

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Strange woman that appears in my dreams

Each time I lay my head to rest a strange woman wearing straps of leather appears to me. She says that I must write about various parts of my life or people in the town. Strangely, she has asked that I write about her. This led me to think about her and what I know about her which ends in nothing. I know nothing about this woman other than her requests. But then again I lie, because she must know something about me and where I have been because what she asks me to write about is not far from my knowledge and experience. Maybe she is some sort of guardian but I will lay it to rest for now as I need my sleep.

22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I've been hearing rumors about something happening up north but for now I am going slow. I am doing what no warrior would probably do now- music. I find it relaxing and who would of thought that I could earn an income from it as well to pay for my training. Once I reach a few more levels I will probably investigate what is happening in the Winterlands.

24th Dec, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 7 Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

It is time to rest and as I do so after our visit I'm reflecting on where I've reached and how long it will take for me to get where I need to be. I have to thank you for your help over the years because your tips have been so valuable. I would definitely have missed things if you weren't head to head with me.

24th Dec, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Town Thieves Guild

I have not been around any thieves in the town but from what I have seen they have a big impact among the people, government and structure of the whole place. I also do not know if they are in control of the whole city, just some parts of it or independent. What I do know is they have some skills that some seek.

29th Dec, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter

Town Temple of Solace

I have actually not done much at the Temple of Solace perhaps because I did not have enough gold to study magic or what they offer. Right now I am trying to acquire a lot of the basic combat stuff before I can move on but for sure I will visit that temple one day. I have heard good things about there and the goodness it caters for - no evil and no bad people which is a relief in this town.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Dec, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter - Page 7

Message to Advisor

This life is not only about learning skills and getting gold but I am seeing that it takes a lot of management because any kind of haste and you can easily fall into the risk of getting gold through methods that could lead to your death. I am trying to manage all as best I can but the temptation to take a year off is there but I am aware of the cons in doing that and they aren't any good. Decisions!.

8th Jan, 2018 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Message to Advisor

Salina, thank you for putting me on the right path. I have been taken up with the chants of the tavern and not focusing on the things that I needed to solve some of these assignments. I am so glad I have you in my life!.

> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,