Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 10 of 13

Message to Advisor I've restarted what - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jun, 2018 - 5:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Closed
ROK II Character 49
28th May, 2018 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 10

Message to Advisor

There isn't much to report, the days seem to pass so quickly specially when I am involved with any kind of training for a new skill. I am still in Llafair and will return as soon as my learning has been completed.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2018 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

I wonder if my father is really dead

I've thought about the supposed death of my father and this question given to me to night makes me wonder if my suspicions were right… He may be alive and if he is he should at least try to let me know it.

7th Jun, 2018 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Salina, I am concerned about how old I am getting and that I have not come close to what I wanted to achieve as yet. Maybe I wasted too much time in the beginning and need to make up for it now. I am completing some more training for now but I will soon go north as I hear the wizard up there has a solution.

12th Jun, 2018 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 10 Enchanter Charmaine

Could I have half brothers and sisters and not know it?

Now my late night visitor has me wondering… Could I have half brothers and sisters? Yes I think its a real possibility since my mother and father were seperated for a very long time. Question to consider now is which side will these halves come.... My mother or father?

12th Jun, 2018 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

I am looking to accumulate as much gold as I can before I proceed to Anglesey as you have recommended. I have the feeling that I will need lots of gold if I am to properly join one of the guilds there. I am not sure which class I will follow.

16th Jun, 2018 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter

Message to Advisor

I am currently on patrol and finding it easy going unlike times before. My training has paid off as I am able to conquer my enemies in a short period of time. I will contact you again when back in the town.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2018 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter - Page 10

Message to Advisor

I am still on patrol. I have not finished as yet because there have been many battles that has caused me injuries and needing to rest more. I should be finished by tomorrow at least that's what I estimate.

24th Jun, 2018 - 5:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

Message to Advisor

I've restarted what I think will be my last patrol. I am very close to gaining another level in my life and this current patrol will enable met to do it. I am also under task from the chancellor himself so lt's see how all of this goes.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,