Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 2 of 13

Message to Advisor I have been saving a lot - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
ROK II Character 49
13th Nov, 2016 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I am trying to rest after a recent expedition to Lady Fluke's dungeon maze. If you are not careful it is easy to get lost down there because the walls change. They also have a strange creature called a "dog rat" which is not pwerful but can be irritating. Additionally, there are vampire bats Dow there that attack constantly… Just writing about it makes me remember the awful things in a way I do not want to remember.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2016 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Why Am I Charmaine?

This child is special. She can tell that my aura is good. I wonder how she knows this but I have to be also getting on with Stefan's quest or I will be late.

22nd Nov, 2016 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

How silly of me to not get the most basic of lighting items for the dark. What was I thinking? Lessons are to be learnt from my first quest to the outdoors. It is more than I expected. I've already met some interesting persons and one even could read my soul. That is kind of scary and reassuring at the same time. Right now I am resting after failing to get some flint. I will begin searching again when the sun comes up.

23rd Nov, 2016 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 2 Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

Thankfully I have saved enough of my gold to get proper armor upgrades for battle. I have suffered some wounds and need to heal at the moment but when I am well enough I will probably need to go on patrols as some have told me. Hopefully my experience will be enough that I can survive it and not end up in a ressurection.

8th Dec, 2016 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

I thought I reached a point in my life where I could take the patrols head on but alas I was not prepared. Once again impatience keeps me back and stops me from winning. I am back in the Town seeking what I should have sought: training and having done so I will focus on what is specifically needed for battle and not all the other stuff that fills my head. I hope all is well with you and that you could read this message until we meet again.

10th Dec, 2016 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter

Meeting the townsfolk

When I first entered the Town I found that most of the people were very friendly. I also noticed that there was a lot of crime so I had to be careful. I decided to talk with the townsfolk learning as much as I could about life, what to do, etc. It was a very revealing experience e and made me realize that the townsfolk know a lot of things that helped me reach this far.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2016 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I've decided to go back to Llafair and resume the patrols. While many of the townsfolk offer me jobs I think taking them might bring me closer to death than the patrols. I hope when I awake in the morning I can get ahead to where I need to go and finish in a good speed with greater experience and more skill.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I have been saving a lot and my efforts are paying off. I now have enough to do some training with the sword so my skill can be precise. The actual training is call sword specialization but I want to specialize in other weapons in the long run. It is expensive and long but it will benefit me in the long run as I go on to more difficult quests and combat. Thank you for reading this and your help.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,