Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 11 of 13

Message to Advisor The day was very busy and - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jul, 2018 - 9:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Closed
ROK II Character 49
30th Jun, 2018 - 4:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 11

Message to Advisor

I am still on patrol and will arrive in Llafair probably by tomorrow if not the following day. I am anxious to improve myself but I know bigger things await me so I cannot be prideful. When I have arrived in the Town I will like to meet with you again.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2018 - 10:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

My Abode

My abode is no nothing special but I will have to change that soon. I am working on saving enough gold for me to get an abode that I'll attract a small army. I will probably be able to get more attention as well but some of it might be unwanted.

2nd Jul, 2018 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I met an unusually kind woman today in the most unexpected places in the town. She was working near the brothel, yes I know… but she was not doing the work of a prostitute she was instead helping the poor and feeding them. When she saw me she called me over and gave me an incredible gift. I will remember her.

3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 11 Enchanter Charmaine

What I did today…

I was involved in training today and was able to become an expert in a skill I felt was needed. No matter which skills you have there always seems to be one missing that is needed. That's why I like be learning no matter the hours and difficult tasks of my instructors because in the end I am the one benefiting and by extension the people of this kingdom.

12th Jul, 2018 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

What I will do tomorrow…

Tomorrow I will attempt to get more gold. It is my current struggle to get enough gold to get the necessary training that I need. I have reached far but it is still not good enough so I need to expand my skills and it does not come cheaply.

12th Jul, 2018 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter

Message to Advisor

Yet another day and I am still in the plains looking for ways to get my gold. I have been travelling for many miles but only managed to find a couple of stragglers up to no good. They didn't have much gold on them. I will continue to keep you informed as I make progress.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2018 - 6:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter - Page 11

What I plan for the next week…

Next week is so far from my mind right now that I cannot comprehend it. One thing is sure… I will be working towards getting more gold. I need lots more if I am to have the kind of elixirs and skills to survive out here. Gold may not be everything but it sometimes feels like it.

17th Jul, 2018 - 9:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

Message to Advisor

The day was very busy and not without incident. First I encountered the town guards who insisted I go with them to clear my debt only to find they caught me without gold and I felt naked. I ended up in jail too but not for too long so I was able to get a couple of jobs to pay off my debt. Next time I need to have some gold with me to avoid this kind of situation.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,