Human Intelligence - IQ - Intelligence Quotient

- Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Aug, 2016 - 12:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Human intelligence measured in the brain

Human intelligence is being defined and measured for the first time ever. It turns out that the more variable a brain is, and the more its different parts frequently connect with each other, the higher a person's IQ and creativity are. Ref. Source 7e.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2016 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Quotient Intelligence IQ Intelligence Human

What do they mean by more "Variable" a brain is? I have always found the IQ test a poor indicator of natural intelligence.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Human Intelligence - IQ - Intelligence Quotient Health & Special Psychology

IQ doesn't dictate common sense.

Variable, to my understanding, relates to how many different areas of knowledge or activities an individual can understand, comprehend, and function in.

23rd Jul, 2016 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

That's why knowing facts and how to apply them are two different things. I've met people that are supposed to have high IQs and yet having a simple conversation is like driving backwards on a busy highway.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2016 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Having a high IQ does not really mean anything if you do not feed it. Same like having a healthy and strong body. If you do not exercise it, it will be useless. Then there is of course the physical application of that IQ.

I am sure Stephen Hawking is a brilliant physicist and that he knows a lot about the scientific field he specializes in, but as far a I know he has had several bad relationships. This links to a another post about parenting that I have made, but what use is a high IQ when you are of no benefit to society.

I would rather be of average IQ with many friends and a good normal life, than be a genius and go out of this life alone.

> TOPIC: Human Intelligence - IQ - Intelligence Quotient

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,