A Warning To A Woman's Heart

A Warning Woman' S Heart - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 5th Mar, 2016 - 11:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Exercise does not mean health
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2004 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

A Warning To A Woman's Heart

A Warning to a Woman's Heart

This shows that its not ONLY exercise that makes you 'healthy', in fact too many times is exercise associated with health, when it is just a means by which you can become healthy.

international QUOTE

WOMEN URGED TO CARE FOR THEIR HEARTS

Kim Tanner was an apparently healthy and energetic young woman in 1999. A 30-year-old runner, scuba diver and skier, she seemed one of the least likely people to experience heart failure.
Source

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2005 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Heart Womans To Warning A

This isn't about healthy eating or exercise - the woman in the article actually had a heart condition relating to the electronics of her heart. There isn't much you can do about that, other than to have your heart tested.

However, it is important to eat properly and to exercise. Imagine if she had been in poor health to begin with -- she may not have survived that first heart attack!

Women in my family have a risk of heart disease from my mother's side, and I always make sure that I know what my blood pressure is, etc.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2011 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A Warning To A Woman's Heart Health & Special Psychology

Heart disease, No. 1 killer, can sneak up on women

In fact, more than 40 percent of women still don't realize that heart disease is the No. 1 female killer. One in 30 women's deaths in 2007 was from breast cancer, compared to about 1 in 3 from cardiovascular disease, according to the American Heart Association. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2016 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Heart Womans To Warning A

Female heart reacts more sensitively to stress

While the number of men dying from a heart attack has been constantly decreasing during the past twenty years, the fatal risk particularly in young women has increased significantly. Gender medicine has already demonstrated that women exhibit different symptoms. A new insight shows that stress in the daily routine has particularly adverse effects on the hearts of women. Ref. Source 5x.

> TOPIC: A Warning To A Woman's Heart

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,