Building Self-esteem

Building Self-esteem - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Oct, 2016 - 10:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Self-improvement
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2008 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Building Self-esteem

Build Your Self Esteem, A Starter Guide To Self Improvement

So how do you stay calm, composed and maintain self esteem in a tough environment? Here are some tips you may to consider as a starter guide to self improvement.

Imagine yourself as a Dart Board. Everything and everyone else around you may become Dart Pins, at one point or another. These dart pins will destroy your self esteem and pull you down in ways you won't even remember. Don't let them destroy you, or get the best of you. So which dart pins should you avoid?

Dart Pin #1 : Negative Work Environment
Dart Pin #2: Other People's Behavior
Dart Pin #3: Changing Environment
Dart Pin #4: Past Experience
Dart Pin #5: Negative World View
Dart Pin #6: Determination Theory

-- Believe it and You WILL Achieve it, Mike Morley.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2008 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

Building Self-esteem
A Friend

Self-esteem Building

I have this saying stuck in my head. I don't know the source but it has stuck in my mind sense I don't know when. It has been a principle and a scripture that has held strong threw a roller coaster of low self esteem to a false over confidence. For all of the good and bad I have done this is a principle that can't be destroyed. I have a few others, but this pertains to the subject at hand. Here is my secret saying on this matter.

Self confidence comes from self control, and self control comes from self discipline.

For none religious peoples' understanding it is about Self mastery, or self regulation.

All of that self help stuff just teaches you how to lie to yourself. You can't be confident in the long run by lying to yourself.

It is about pursuing the right thing and having a good principle base that wins you strength and confidence.

For the more religious peoples' understanding it is about not sinning and having good morals.

It is always a work in progress.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2016 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Building Self-esteem Health & Special Psychology

Virtual reality study finds our perception of our body and environment affects how we feel

Whether we feel scared or pleased in an environment and how we explore it is down to our combined perception of space and of our bodies, according to new research conducted in a virtual reality environment. The study suggests that the brain uses the interplay of these factors to control our emotional experience and exploration of an environment. Ref. Source 5o.

> TOPIC: Building Self-esteem

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,