Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs - Page 2 of 3

It would be ideal to have a group set up I - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jun, 2020 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Video Available Brought to you by RulerOfKings.com, a medieval fantasy text based role-playing game that combines various methods to allow Players to be in adventure 24/7 without needing a Dungeon Master or even other Players.
12th Jan, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs - Page 2

Wizard, to enjoy ROK II one must have the following: a good imagination, a love of reading, passionate about writing, an interest in character and world building, and the ability to learn that Rome was not built in a day. Most people want 'press a button' kind of play so that there is no thought behind it.

This video does not put down those who want things made easier or in a style they like, this video merely compares the attributes that ROK II has that other games simply do not have such as: being able to play anytime, changing the game, shaping your own character exactly as you want it, record your career for all to read be it personal, as a leader or a ruler, etc.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

RPGs Text RPGs Post Play RPGs Video RPGs Tabletop

international QUOTE

I chose those ladies because they are good at what they do. You are more likely to listen to them than if you saw me. In fact, of all the videos we've produced which one do you think has the most views, yes… this one.

I understand pretty well, JB! Specially because that girl looks very much like a Dungeon Master I had in a Play by Post Forum.

That video was one of the most striking for me to get me to begin playing, only behind by that about textual description. And, no, it's not because of that Xena-like warrior princess you put in the video!

30th Aug, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

You guys always fall for the model looking girls rolleyes.gif don't you. The video is really good. My favorite part was the pirate at the end. I will like to see more of her probably in a video of her own for ROK II.

14th Oct, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPGs Text RPGs Post Play RPGs Video RPGs Tabletop

international QUOTE
You guys always fall for the model looking girls rolleyes.gif.gif don't you.

They don't have to be models but you know that some of us males can't help but be more interested in an Role-playing Game when there is a lady giving an opinion on it *wink*.

8th Jan, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

RPGs Text RPGs Post Play RPGs Video RPGs Tabletop

Nice spin on the different Role-playing Game types. I think only the most seasoned role-players will enjoying writing in character. Those born after 2000 always want a quick fix and can't appreciate character building.

14th Dec, 2018 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs

I like this game's mechanics for character progression and freedom of movement. Keeps me in control of my character at all times while being accessible anywhere once I have WiFi.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2018 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Tabletop RPGs Video RPGs Play Post RPGs Text RPGs - Page 2

Definitely a different way to play a role-playing game. Its uniqueness may very well become popular but I feel it will be more of a niche game for some who do appreciate detail.

9th Jun, 2020 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Tabletop RPGs Video RPGs Play Post RPGs Text RPGs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

It would be ideal to have a group set up I don't think anything can really ever replace in-person play where you can get the feel of the people opposite to you. With that said I feel ROK II is great for on the go play. When I am traveling I can check on my character and stop when I get to work. Its just very convenient.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,