Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs - Page 2 of 2

You guys always fall for the model looking - Page 2 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 30th Aug, 2017 - 3:47pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 7 33 115 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Video Available Brought to you by RulerOfKings.com, a medieval fantasy text based role-playing game that combines various methods to allow Players to be in adventure 24/7 without needing a Dungeon Master or even other Players.
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,856
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,943.70 FP
Charm: 325

Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs - Page 2

Wizard, to enjoy ROK II one must have the following: a good imagination, a love of reading, passionate about writing, an interest in character and world building, and the ability to learn that Rome was not built in a day. Most people want 'press a button' kind of play so that there is no thought behind it.

This video does not put down those who want things made easier or in a style they like, this video merely compares the attributes that ROK II has that other games simply do not have such as: being able to play anytime, changing the game, shaping your own character exactly as you want it, record your career for all to read be it personal, as a leader or a ruler, etc.

Post Date: 22 September 2017 - 1:00 am / Post ID: #

There is no truth in the rumor that man is immortal. -- Unknown
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 0
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 18.3%
[+] Gain: 2.60 FP
Charm: 5

Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Attached Image QUOTE

I chose those ladies because they are good at what they do. You are more likely to listen to them than if you saw me. In fact, of all the videos we've produced which one do you think has the most views, yes… this one.

I understand pretty well, JB! Specially because that girl looks very much like a Dungeon Master I had in a Play by Post Forum.

That video was one of the most striking for me to get me to begin playing, only behind by that about textual description. And, no, it's not because of that Xena-like warrior princess you put in the video!

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Premium Veteran
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 350
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 2,948.00 FP
Charm: 12

Page 2 RPGs Text RPGs Post Play RPGs Video RPGs Tabletop

You guys always fall for the model looking girls rolleyes don't you. The video is really good. My favorite part was the pirate at the end. I will like to see more of her probably in a video of her own for ROK II.

Guest please SHARE: "Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

Life's A Beach: Maracas, Trinidad
Life's A Beach: Maracas, Trinidad
Uploaded by: JB
Rated: 0/10 + 10 comments