HogramHill the Mystic

Hogramhill Mystic - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Oct, 2016 - 5:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 113
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

HogramHill the Mystic
A Friend

HogramHill the Mystic

Standing at an even 6 foot, Hogram Hill is a brooding muscular farm hand. Working by day, his hard earned coin is spent on temple and library learning. With the recent loss of his fiance the day before their wedding day, his blue eyes have lost their sparkle for the good things in life. He works hard, like a man possessed of unlimited energy. His studies take him into late evening where he collapses into his books, only to rise again at dawn. From where he gets his energy, his only reply is a loving yet haunting "Alyssa".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

HogramHill the Mystic
A Friend

Mystic HogramHill

Advisor Description

Saldrin Hill is my father's second cousin. He was also to be my father-in-law. We met at a family gathering when I was 5. There… I met her… his daughter.... Alyssa. Her eyes… her hair. Saldrin took an immediate liking to me. He was a good man. Land owner. He was not too rich.. But was kind and knowledgable. He looked after my father and helped helped where he could without being pushy or intrusive into our lives. My father wasn't very intelligent. He was hard working and kind, but not quick with politics or money affairs. Saldrin helped where he could without injuring my father's pride. When my parents died, I went to live with Saldrin and Alyssa. As Alyssa and I grew older, we fell in love. Well… we never FELL... We loved each other the moment we met. Inseperable. Then, that day came. The day before our wedding, Alyssa and I were in the garden. Men came. Angry men. Saldrin and a few guards got into an argument with a visitor who I never saw. Alyssa ran to her father. A flash of light came from around the corner of the wall near the fountain. Alyssa lit up like an angel. Her body fell. But a glow… an afterimage… was in her place for a fraction of a second.. And then nothing. Saldrin came from around the corner. I ran to Alyssa's still form. The look on Saldrin's face… the contortion of anger, fear, despair. The scream of pain that almost split the marble around us…

He doesn't speak to many people anymore. He doesn't leave the manor except on court business. He won't tell me what happened. He does everything he can to change the subject. He offers gifts. He offers assignments. I have to know. But when he looks at me and sees the question in my mind, his face… his eyes… I don't know whos in more pain… him ... Or me.

> TOPIC: HogramHill the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,