Daishain Introduction - Page 9 of 10

Ended up picking up a Chromebook yesterday. - Page 9 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Sep, 2018 - 1:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction - Page 9

Best of luck with the change, Daishain! I hope you enjoy the challenges of a new gig!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2018 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Daishain

Sometimes a new job is needed to help advance yourself. Good luck in your new job.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.3%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Daishain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Best of luck Daishain, with the new job. Hope it all works out for you. Keep in touch when you can. But, don't stress out if you can't be as frequent as you would like with the Role-playing Game's.

Incidentally, I've also had issues with the google drive, on the portable devices, like tablets and the like. But not normally on the desktop.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Introduction Daishain

Daishain, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 22,000 FP.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2018 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Daishain

After 5 years of loyal service, my Lenovo laptop has finally bitten the dust. It has served many roles in it's time.

I've got enough saved up to order a replacement, but in the meantime I'm stuck working from a smartphone. Yay!

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction

While using a smart phone can be a bit of a pain it can still be done. I have now a desk top, a laptop, a tablet and a smart phone so I do have a few back ups available to me. Good luck in finding a good replacement. I always liked my Lenovo laptop.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction - Page 9

I'd always buy from Costco, if you have that option. They offer far better returns and service, if you get a lemon, as well as a five year warranty extension. Good prices, also, just limited selections.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 9

Ended up picking up a Chromebook yesterday. As spur of the moment purchases go its on the expensive side. But it would take a couple of weeks for the laptop I want to get here, and I'm still deciding between a couple of options.

That's my own fault, but I am especially picky about my computers. Physical stores rarely have computers I consider worth buying, and I will be flabbergasted to see exactly what I want in one.

So yeah, this tiny thing is a bit limited, but considerably better than just the phone.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Daishain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,