Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II - Page 3 of 7

Donations from Kingowlbear and Ttchastain - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jan, 2018 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  Crowd funding For Ruler Kings II Show your support, we need Donations. Please become a backer, contributor, donatior for Ruler of Kings!
Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II Related Information to Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II
14th Sep, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II - Page 3

Our current funding for Armies is moving at a snails pace but we are happy to have it boosted to $168 after Donations from Thomaslee, Anronrosby and FyfasanUnit. Each of these Donations help to move things forward in the game, thanks so much!

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

II Kings Ruler Crowdfunding

Thanks so much for our Donating Members: Abninja and Hunter, their contributions increased our Donations total to $272.

19th Sep, 2017 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Shoot! I missed the special yesterday can you give an extension today so I can get the double FP?

19th Sep, 2017 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Page 3 II Kings Ruler Crowdfunding

That offer is closed now, however since you asked if you send in your Donation within the next hour I will double it for you.

19th Nov, 2017 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

II Kings Ruler Crowdfunding

Since my last update there has been a number of contributions with the latest from Thomaslee and Anronrosby pushing the total Donations for Armies to: $494 of $1,500. Thanks for your support!

6th Dec, 2017 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II

Renewed Donations from Daishain and Hunter makes our total $584 thus far. We're still a long way off but as someone recently said its the turtle that wins the race.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2018 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding Ruler Kings II - Page 3

Donations from Gknightbc and Kelic, both Players in ROK 2, fill the pot up to $651.

8th Jan, 2018 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding Ruler Kings II Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Donations from Kingowlbear and Ttchastain fills the coffers and boosts to $703 the realization that ROK II's Party and Army features will come alive.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,