Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II - Page 6 of 7

I have not updated this for awhile. I will - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2019 - 11:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  Crowd funding For Ruler Kings II Show your support, we need Donations. Please become a backer, contributor, donatior for Ruler of Kings!
Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II Related Information to Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II
11th May, 2019 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II - Page 6

Another generous Donation from GuilhermeC towards ROK II: $45.00. Thank you kindly.

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2019 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

II Kings Ruler Crowdfunding

Continued donation from Redkrs towards ROK II development: $12.00. Thank you.

28th May, 2019 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Continued support from Redkrs towards ROK II development: $12.00. Thank a lot.

30th May, 2019 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 II Kings Ruler Crowdfunding

Redkrs is a dedicated supporter of ROK II with another $22.00. Thanks very much!

2nd Jul, 2019 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

II Kings Ruler Crowdfunding

Alextcooper, took a Premium Membership so that's $45.00 to the treasure chest. Thank you so much and especially handy with the updates I am doing the game.

21st Jul, 2019 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II

Stormbreaker, has upgraded his Membership to Premium $45.00 and shown his support for the continued development of ROK II, thanks!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2019 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding Ruler Kings II - Page 6

New Contributors: We had a small donation from Telly ($12) and a Premium Membership Donation from Swedjan ($45) - Thanks!.

Scammers: On another, less fortunate note, its amazing the lengths people go through to play a game by Donating to get access for their Character, fully using everything and then claiming their account was hacked by causing charge backs. Do not do this [crap], it ties up my account and affects my ability to conduct business for my children. Messing with my children brings on a whole kind of different anger you will not like to see.

23rd Dec, 2019 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding Ruler Kings II Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

I have not updated this for awhile. I will list some of the Donators to ROK II since my last Post:

Witchdoktor $100
Croaker $34
Ayman $22

It is the season of giving. Feel free to contribute to ROK II *wink* Premium accounts get you access to parts of the game you cannot see as a Regular Member.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,