Krusten the Queen - Page 14 of 41

The Most Important Skill The most important - Page 14 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Oct, 2018 - 12:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
9th Oct, 2018 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 14

Message to Advisor

I have built up three armies and have added some skill to my generals although not too much as it is quite expensive. Now, I think its time to build up my advance magick so I can conquer some creatures that think to best me in combat always.

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2018 - 4:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Having a Familiar

I only consider my familiar when I need her. She is a great wolf incarnation and does my bidding with perfection specially when I am confronted with small militias of archers. I just recently increased her ability to stop them and wonder about the limits to her powers.

11th Oct, 2018 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Having a Horse

Having a horse is no longer optional, in fact I could not move freely without a horse to get me to areas that no wagon dare to travel such as the Dark Regions. I am very dependent on my horse to take me to these places so I usually choose the best breed with the most hardened armor.

15th Oct, 2018 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 14 Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

Having conquered all that I think I can I am now trying to gain the necessary gold I need to stay out of prison, maintain my armies and raise even more. I will soon have enough to make sure I accomplish all and begin waging war on the enemies out there.

16th Oct, 2018 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

The Importance of Magick

Magick is important but I have never seen it as important before meeting certain creatures that could break me in half like a twig. I have always relied on my own skill and cold hard steel but this has been a mistake that I shall not make again.

19th Oct, 2018 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Message to Advisor

I am within my glee. Never before have I made so much gold. While I must admit that Armies bring in lots of gold it is easy to get carried away as they do need replenishing of troops often because the battles take a heavy toll on an army.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2018 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 14

The Most Important Spell

The most important might likely be the one that causes the most damage but for me it is simply to heal because if you are not able to maintain your life what does it matter if you cause lots of damages to your enemy. So, heal is the most powerful spell.

31st Oct, 2018 - 12:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 14

The Most Important Skill

The most important skill is not one that is listed by a name. It is simply to survive. Surviving is a skill not everyone knows and even though they may have knowledge about many things they are unable to make the best of their skills to survive thus leading to a quick end of their lives.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,