Krusten the Queen - Page 15 of 41

What I accomplished today… I did - Page 15 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Dec, 2018 - 9:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
2nd Nov, 2018 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 15

The Most Important Item

What could be the most important item? The question caused Krusten's mind to race but she did not come up with any good answers. Instead she thought about her own value but she is no item so she could not think of any one thing as the most important. In the end she wondered what she would do without her weapon.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2018 - 6:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

The Most Important Person

The most important person is myself of course. If I do not exist then what would be the point of the question because nothing would matter. Even if you want to help people or conquer them if you don't help yourself or conquer your own battles first then you will go nowhere very fast. Therefore, I am the most important person.

10th Nov, 2018 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Courtship of Stephen

Stephen, you have shown your faithfulness to me so I will like you to be at my side when I rule these lands. You will be my partner but as the Queen I will stand as the supreme ruler over all the land and those within. If you understand this we can set a date and time to let your family know. If you do not want this then I shall look for another worthy at my side.

22nd Nov, 2018 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 15 Queen Krusten

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

A well dressed man who had the soft features of a woman came up to me as I was entering Stefan's Tavern. He claimed to want to talk with me and beckoned me to a table for two. The first thing I thought was how could a stranger approach the Queen like this and think that she would just do as he says. Now, as I was thinking that he saw I was not interested and started to mention an endowment. That did interest me so I started to consider. I followed and sat down observing his features and demeanor. He seemed humble enough. Young, maybe his mid twenties and dressed as though he were the servant of someone wealthy. His eyes were a common dark brown and his skin olive in complexion. I listed quietly as he began to say that what was entrusted to do was let me know that someone was interested in seeing that I become Queen. I could totally understand that and accepted the offer telling him to pass on a message that Krusten the Queen will be grateful for all who thinks to endow her with something that will keep her further pursuit of being the ruler of all.

24th Nov, 2018 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

My Rival

The Dream Whisperer asked me to write about my rival but I have none. I am at the top of my flight towards being ruler and I can see none close to catching up with me. Therefore, the only rival I have is my own choices- should I make a mistake that leads to my downfall, but I don't see that happening.

26th Nov, 2018 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Let it be known that I, Krusten, have attained Level 14 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2018 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 15

Message to Advisor

It was an odd day. I was heading back to my guilds for further training but five times I tried to leave the Town and for five times I was attacked and ended back into the town. I felt as if I was being chained to one place. I did finally get passed that but now I am awfully tired from all the combat so in the morning I will continue.

1st Dec, 2018 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 15

What I accomplished today…

I did many things that adds to the safety and security of this kingdom. I selected troops for my army and made sure to train my generals so they are the best tactical engineers on the battlefield. I need them to win every battle and not fall to the enemy and so far they have been doing well.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,