Krusten the Queen - Page 16 of 41

I, Krusten the Queen, was attacked by a Plains - Page 16 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Dec, 2018 - 11:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
3rd Dec, 2018 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 16

What I accomplished tomorrow…

Now this is an interesting topic because I need to write as though it already happened. Given my ability to assert command over my armies I believe tomorrow will have further victories. So far my generals have progressed to such a stage that they can defeat larger armies with a smaller force. So by tomorrow I would have wiped out more of those invading goblins.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

My best friend

My best friend? That is a strange question mostly because I never saw myself as friendly or having a best friend. I guess my advisor will fit this because although our relationship is with a specific purpose I can't think of anyone else who will be willing to share their gifts with me.

6th Dec, 2018 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My worst enemy

I wonder if I truly had a worst enemy other than my own hastiness. I would not have died the two times that I did if I did not think I was invincible and planned better. But so many victories led me to get complacent and I lost my logic but I promised myself not to do that anymore.

8th Dec, 2018 - 6:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 16 Queen Krusten

I am neutral about…

I think I am most neutral towards those I meet in the tavern. They seem to be as enthused as I am about achieving something in this life but I am not sure if they have as lofty a goal as I do as the future ruler of kings. I like to see them try, they look like little children learning to walk and run for the first time. I pity them, there can only be one ruler and I am already set to become the ruler of all.

10th Dec, 2018 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

I have suspicions about…

I am not certain but I think the there is a feud among certain key figures between the cities and maybe within each city as well. I came to this conclusion because of the stark difference in their approach to governance and the way they interact with the people.

10th Dec, 2018 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

I, Krusten the Queen, was attacked by a Bandit Band and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2018 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 16

Today, my encounter with a Lion ended with me slaying the Lion.

11th Dec, 2018 - 11:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 16

I, Krusten the Queen, was attacked by a Plains Band and was victorious in combat.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,