Krusten the Queen - Page 18 of 41

Message to Advisor Leah, I have been having - Page 18 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Jan, 2019 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
15th Dec, 2018 - 3:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 18

Today, my encounter with a Plains People ended with me slaying the Plains People.

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2018 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

A Veteran Marauder Band attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Veteran Marauder Band dead.

15th Dec, 2018 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Rat Man. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Krusten the Queen.

16th Dec, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 18 Queen Krusten

I, Krusten the Queen, was attacked by a Merchant Bodyguards and was victorious in combat.

19th Dec, 2018 - 1:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Local folk do not know that I...

A lot of these townsfolk do not realize that their Queen walks among them. Of course, they see me as a great warrior and someone that commands armies but that extra step of acknowledging my royal status is still to come. I forgive them because they aren't aware yet but soon they will be.

22nd Dec, 2018 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

My secret desire…

My secret desire is not so secret. Of course it is to be the Queen of all kings- the ruler of all. If there is one thing that may be secret is that I wish I could unify all with reason but most people do not understand the inevitable so they have to be forced to comprehend what is happening around them. Be that as it may I will not let anything stop my pursuit even ignorance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2018 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 18

Lies I tell to survive

Telling a lie is no problem for me. Sometimes the truth makes people unsettled and do rash things so if you tell them a lie, and they believe it, then things can go in the direction you need it to go. I tell lies about whatever is necessary, not to purposely harm or injure but definitely for direction. I believe politicians do this often enough.

4th Jan, 2019 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 18

Message to Advisor

Leah, I have been having an amazing time in something called a "portal". You may not understand it but these portals take you to another place that you cannot see here. Its like a horse that gallops so far and so fast that you can no longer see the town or Llafair anymore and you are taken to a distant land. The journey to these strange places has led me to start learning skills I never developed!.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,