Krusten the Queen - Page 19 of 41

An Orc Giant attacked me but I made the final - Page 19 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Feb, 2019 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
10th Jan, 2019 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 19

The risks I take

I seldom take risks, that is what keeps me from having an audience with the reaper. The couple of times that I chose to risk thing I ended up slain. Its a hard lesson to learn but battling is not for fools and making wrong choices is not for the wise.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2019 - 1:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

The fears I have

Its been a long day and I want to rest but I am being asked about my fears to keep up for the rest of the night. Can this dream catcher be lacking some empathy? My main fear is making a wrong choice and falling into some place I cannot escape so generally I watch before I leap.

22nd Jan, 2019 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The disappointments I have

Disappointments? I have none other than to be the Queen sooner rather than later. Each time I visit the tavern I try to explain that I will be their Queen but they do not understand the importance of the future because they concentrate too much on what will happen with the ale in their mug.

23rd Jan, 2019 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 19 Queen Krusten

Am I being prideful?

What a surprising question! I wonder if it is a follow on from the last topic that this mysterious weaver gives to me. I suppose many will see me as prideful but one must take a certain amount of pride in what they do. I do not see it as pride but being assertive.

7th Feb, 2019 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Am I at risk of being assassinated?

Assassination? Now I will admit I have never thought about that because I've always figured that I could handle myself well. However, I can see why a plot could be against my life because someone does not like my rise to power. I wonder who could be plotting against me?

10th Feb, 2019 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Sacrifices I make

I make sacrifices of time and effort in serving my soldiers and people so they do not have to deal with the evils that seek to destroy mankind. The main thing is the townsfolk do not know how indebted they are to me but they will soon find out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2019 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 19

I, Krusten the Queen, was attacked by a Bowman Militia and was victorious in combat.

10th Feb, 2019 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 19

An Orc Giant attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Orc Giant dead.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,