Krusten the Queen - Page 20 of 41

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 20 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Mar, 2019 - 2:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
11th Feb, 2019 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 20

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed an Orc Horde. The Orc Horde attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Orc Horde. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2019 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

An Orc Leader attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Orc Leader dead.

24th Feb, 2019 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My own Symbol

If I could make my own symbol it would be a fiery skull with glowing eyes with a large crown on the head. I would choose this because I want to put fear into the heart of my enemies. The Queen of Skulls would probably become my name.

26th Feb, 2019 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 20 Queen Krusten

My own Army

My own army? I have my own armies! I wish I could have more but now they are so powerful I can see why there is some limitations, at least for now, on the size and number of armies I can form otherwise I will have intentions of taking over everything.

2nd Mar, 2019 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

My General(S)

My generals are some of the best warriors I know. Not only are they very skilled but they are loyal - very loyal. Loyalty is more important to me than anything else they may have to offer other than cowardice. I look forward to the day when I can command more generals and much larger armies.

5th Mar, 2019 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2019 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 20

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Skeleton. The Skeleton attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Skeleton. Like my story?

5th Mar, 2019 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 20

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,