Krusten the Queen - Page 3 of 41

Message to Advisor Leah, I have left the safety - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jan, 2018 - 6:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
10th Nov, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 3

The Town Guard

The guard in the town have never bothered me in the least. Maybe its because I do not get in their way and they do not get in my way either. I see them like just another one of the townsfolk that walk passed me. They do not intimidate me in the least by their number or their weapons. I see them as something necessary for the protection of the town and will probably need similar when I establish my own kingdom.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

My dearest friend, Leah, I am preparing to embark on a trip to the north perhaps with my luck I might discover something new that I am yet to conquer. Even so I am not foolish to think that I am invincible so I am taking all the necessary cautions that I should take so I don't make a fatal mistake in either that can cause me to suffer hurt both in this life and the next.

26th Dec, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I am focusing more on magick these days as I've relied a lot on my weapon skills thus far but I have the feeling that I will no longer be able to count on one way of winning a battle anymore. Thus my trainings is now focus on the more powerful things that can turn the tide of a battle. I have to continue my training after this rest.

29th Dec, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 3 Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

At this time I am being held up by the lack of gold. I have in my ability the drive to move forward and yet I cannot go in haste without the needed things to make me a victor or I will only embarrass myself. Therefore I have started training in a few negligible skills with the hope of gaining more gold through silly challenges in the taverns that seem to appeal more to men than they do to women.

30th Dec, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

Some skills are worth learning even if they do not appear to be of any value at first. I've discovered this when I traversed the taverns. They would bring up skills that I did not have and it made me feel like I was missing an opportunity to prove myself. A ruler does not hide in the background cowering when you have the chance to establish your name… thus I am seeking to learn all. I just finished another 4 levels in darts and will do more as I get the gold in hand.

5th Jan, 2018 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Message to Advisor

Leah, I hope all is well with you. I am about to rest after a long day of training. I have acquired some unique skills that I hope will help me to accomplish the things to propel me ahead so I can be ruler soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jan, 2018 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 3

Thoughts on the Chancellor

If we are talking about the chancellor of the town then have no thoughts on a wretched man who uses his position to inflate crime and subjugate his own people while painting a pretty picture to the monarchy.

The chancellor of Llafair is far different and involved in the affairs of his people. I am amazed that he would always see me on patrols and welcome me back when I used to be on them.

12th Jan, 2018 - 6:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

Leah, I have left the safety of the cities and headed to the plains and Dark Regions. While I have seen much of it I am hoping for braver encounters to best my skills and perhaps gain a little more experience so I can sharpen my progress. I will catch up with you when I am in the Town again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,