Krusten the Queen - Page 26 of 41

Ever fought a Shadow? I did… and - Page 26 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Sep, 2019 - 11:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
28th Aug, 2019 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 26

I, Krusten the Queen, was attacked by a Veteran Easterner and was victorious in combat.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2019 - 12:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

While a Veteran Easterner may be difficult for some a Veteran Easterner is no match for me.

5th Sep, 2019 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Wyvern. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

6th Sep, 2019 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 26 Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I have been exploring distant lands and encountered the largest of creatures that wanted to pounce me into the ground but I overcame their ambitions and now rest to tell the story. I will make my way back to the town soon and until then stay safe.

8th Sep, 2019 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

It was confirmed upon meh, Krusten the Queen, that I am now an expert in Chess Game.

11th Sep, 2019 - 4:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Will I be married (Again) one day?

I will take the Dreamcatcher's hint with a grain of salt. I understand the purpose of having a union but it seems to get in the way of my other plans. I have no need of commitment to someone who might otherwise have a different view than me about ruling the land. Still, I have it in the back of my mind and my relations are probably sour by now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Sep, 2019 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 26

I, Krusten the Queen, have attained the tenth level in the Growth Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Growth.

16th Sep, 2019 - 11:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 26

Ever fought a Shadow? I did… and beat it to death.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,