Krusten the Queen - Page 27 of 41

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only - Page 27 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Oct, 2019 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
16th Sep, 2019 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 27

I, Krusten the Queen, was attacked by a Chaotic Mystic and was victorious in combat.

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2019 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Expert in the Trident Specialization Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Trident Specialization Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

21st Sep, 2019 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Will I have children (More)?

Children… now that is something I have not thought about and not really want. Taking care of young hearts and minds is not my priority and yet I know it must be done so that someone inherits my kingdoms… that is unless I find the means to immortality first.

28th Sep, 2019 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 27 Queen Krusten

While an Eagle, giant may be difficult for some an Eagle, giant is no match for me.

2nd Oct, 2019 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Queen, but I am also an expert Orc Sensuality of which I am very proud.

2nd Oct, 2019 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Message to Advisor

I learned a fee things about orcs and how they approach their interests in bed. My first reaction was why even have a bed as they seem so wild that the bed would just act as a barrier. The knowledge is interesting but I will not be sharing myself with an orc!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2019 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 27

My children will be…

Children… I have not thought about it, I can't even get my current relationship off the ground. The thought of having to stop what I am doing to be pregnant is not something that makes me happy. Perhaps that would change when I am, but until then…

6th Oct, 2019 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 27

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Queen, but I am also an expert Poison of which I am very proud.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,