Krusten the Queen - Page 28 of 41

Possible Alliances With Others Alliances are - Page 28 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Nov, 2019 - 3:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
9th Oct, 2019 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 28

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Bind Wounds Skill expert.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2019 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

How I see myself at an old age

I do not want to see myself in old age. The thought of having aches, pains and wrinkling skin that sags is a complete turn off for me. I hope to gain power over and elixir or magick that will enable me to be young forever as old age is not something I can envision for myself.

20th Oct, 2019 - 7:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I am considered the master of the Herbology Skill.

26th Oct, 2019 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 28 Queen Krusten

People I Romantically Fancy

I do like a man that quietly executes his work with precision so no one even needs to know it was him. I like a man that can lead armies but tries to save as many of his soldiers as possible while causing utter destruction to his enemy. Such a man would interest me… but where can such a man be found?

27th Oct, 2019 - 1:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Queen, but I am also an expert Tavern Affairs of which I am very proud.

27th Oct, 2019 - 6:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Queen, but I am also an expert Invoke of which I am very proud.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2019 - 5:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 28

My Relationships

My relationships are probably non-existent. I have not visited with him or them in a long time. Maybe he has cheated, I don't know but with this reminder I will soon find out what is in it for me. I only tolerate the concept of relationships because it is a necessary part of my 'popularity'.

18th Nov, 2019 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 28

Possible Alliances With Others

Alliances are out of the question except where we may have a common enemy. Since most of mankind are self-serving I cannot hope for any kind of worthwhile loyalty that won't end in serious conflict so its better to not start anything. When its just you there is no need to worry extra about who will do what. Hence, I remain true to myself only while leaving alliances for the weaker among us.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,