Krusten the Queen - Page 29 of 41

I am considered the master of the Minor Surgery - Page 29 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jan, 2020 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
5th Dec, 2019 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 29

My Clan: Establishing A Following

I have a clan but I am not interested in their affairs. I have done my time with them and though I am the leader I have a few who are appointed to look after its affairs. I am more concerned with the bigger picture and my future reign as ruler of all kings.

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2019 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Preparing Others To Follow Me To Battle

I have a very effective group of generals who adhere to my commands. They are very much aware of what will happen to them if they choose to deviate from my instructions. Therefore, I rarely if ever have a delinquent general or an army on the verge of munity. In the same manner will I be establishing myself as ruler in the land.

18th Dec, 2019 - 10:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

My journey to the orc lands proved than I am now worthy to hew down anyone that stands before me. I will have to also test this with the infamous frost giants to the north but for now I must rest because I am only human and my body yearns for it.

26th Dec, 2019 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 29 Queen Krusten

T'was the first time I encountered an Assassin. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

28th Dec, 2019 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

No one shall lay low Krusten the Queen. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 4th time to continue this adventure.

28th Dec, 2019 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Expert in the Darts Game Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Darts Game Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2020 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 29

An Orcish Language Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Teachers.

9th Jan, 2020 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 29

I am considered the master of the Minor Surgery Skill.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,