Krusten the Queen - Page 30 of 41

Message to Advisor I went to the orc lands - Page 30 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Mar, 2020 - 4:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
9th Jan, 2020 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 30

Some refer to me as Krusten, the Joker master.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2020 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

I, Krusten the Queen, am now a Dancing expert.

29th Jan, 2020 - 12:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Queen, but I am also an expert Appraise of which I am very proud.

30th Jan, 2020 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 30 Queen Krusten

I, Krusten the Queen, have attained the tenth level in the Forging Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Forging.

6th Feb, 2020 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Reflections On Your Mother, Revisited

Thinking about my mother and the way she died makes me think of vengeance. Perhaps I should seek a wizard who can reveal to me exactly who did it so I can extract revenge on them in the most gruesome way possible.

8th Feb, 2020 - 9:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Being a Warlord

Finally a topic that is befitting my status. As a warlord I feel accomplished. It was no easy road to get to this position and win the favor of my clan. They had me doing things that I would not normally do but at some point sacrifices have to be made to get to a higher ground. Here I am, warlord.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2020 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 30

Message to Advisor

I recently went in the orc lands and enter without much resistance but the deeper I went the more their horde seemed to be after me. I turned around and once I started to head back north east I was amazed by the number of attacks that happened to me up until I exited their lands!

19th Mar, 2020 - 4:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 30

Message to Advisor

I went to the orc lands and it was a difficult trip. I encountered hordes of orcs and an orcan giant that almost took the very life from me. I am on my way back to the Town to replenish and rest after that difficult adventure.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,