Krusten the Queen - Page 4 of 41

Message to Advisor Leah, I am in the winterlands - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Feb, 2018 - 3:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
13th Jan, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 4

Drinking at the Tavern

Drinking in the Tavern is a riot. There are all kinds of characters there, some you favor and others you do not but all makes it an interesting place to be. The recent challenges gives more to do than just talk and drink so I try to attend as often as I can but I am not always in the area.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

Leah, I had a fantastic run to the Dark Region where I did so many things that I did not think would be possible. In return I got riches beyond my imagination that I almost feel guilty as though it was a mistake, but don't worry I will be spending this although not on anything frivolous.

20th Jan, 2018 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Leah, I am back in town as you know and with my new fortune I intend to make the best of it by getting all the training I can specially in the skills you feel I need. I am at this moment in vigor training and should be done soon but it is difficult work. I will talk with you soon.

22nd Jan, 2018 - 5:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 4 Queen Krusten

Renting a room at the Tavern

Renting a room at any tavern is no thrill as it can never replace the home you have taken the time to establish. What is sure is the fact that if you do not have your own home you need somewhere to stay to protect you against the weather, thieves and the town bullies so a room at the tavern will have to do until you can get better. When you are staying there try to plug your ears or you will not get sleep and put something over the bed or the bugs will get under your skin.

23rd Jan, 2018 - 1:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I have found the location of the skill called "Sturdy" and have taken the time to learn it. I am still in the middle of the training but once I am done I will return to the town and continue more training there while I still have all this loot.

24th Jan, 2018 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Favorite Skill training

I do not have a favorite skill that I like to train, I just accept what I need to do and do it. I will admit that specialized training does being a significant boost to my combat success but it is not the whole reason I win. Right now I am focusing on the skills that my advisor says I need. Whichever skill I need at the time is my 'favorite' for the time being.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2018 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 4

Message to Advisor

Leah, I believe the next time we meet up you will notice me a little bit younger but let's see. I am going north as I hear there might be something that can help me accomplish this but I get the feeling it won't be easy.

14th Feb, 2018 - 3:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Message to Advisor

Leah, I am in the winterlands and it is very cold. I have already encountered creatures that occupy these parts and some of them are nasty. I was lucky to find a cave to light a small fire and stay warm for the night. I will continue up the mountain in the morning.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,