Krusten the Queen - Page 31 of 41

The Way I Govern My Armies I govern my armies - Page 31 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th May, 2020 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
12th Apr, 2020 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 31

Today, my encounter with a Bully ended with me slaying the Bully.

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2020 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Choosing A General

Generals can always be found but a good general that is willing to give their all to your cause is hard to come by. I've found most generals will try to do their own thing if they see you as weak but I have made my own stance on my leadership very clear.

24th Apr, 2020 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Ensuring the Loyalty of Others

Loyalty for me begins with an acknowledgement that there is a reason to be loyal. Once I show my supreme skills and lack of tolerance for imperfection it gives my soldiers and generals and understanding that I am almost like a demi-god so my rule should not be questioned.

27th Apr, 2020 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 31 Queen Krusten

Betrothal of Stephen

Stephen, it is so good that you and I are in this moment. My future plans dictate that this needs to happen and together we can bring it to fruit. This evening we will have music, good food and a local band of drummers to accompany the man on the flute. We will be happy in celebrating our future together.

11th May, 2020 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

A Barbarian was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

11th May, 2020 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

While a Zealot Leader may be difficult for some a Zealot Leader is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2020 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 31

Choosing My Troops

When I select troops I try to get as many mercenaries for hire as I can because I know they are more resilient and fight better. However, they come at a high price so I also choose some of the weaker but still effective spear men. It is always best to have a mixed variety in my opinion because they fight better when there is more skills and tactics on the ground.

25th May, 2020 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 31

The Way I Govern My Armies

I govern my armies in strict fashion and yet I am rewarding of their accomplishments. I make sure to give them all the gold they desire and then some so they know that when they fight they are well paid for their efforts specially the win. At the same time I do not allow slackness because we are at war and it is not a child's game.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,