Krusten the Queen - Page 32 of 41

Message to Advisor I was gestured to go to - Page 32 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Jun, 2020 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
25th May, 2020 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 32

I, Krusten the Queen, was attacked by a Dragonborn and was victorious in combat.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2020 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

While a Dragonborn Veteran may be difficult for some a Dragonborn Veteran is no match for me.

25th May, 2020 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Krusten the Queen, was attacked by a Dragon and was victorious in combat.

28th May, 2020 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 32 Queen Krusten

I have defeated a Giant Spider. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Krusten the Queen.

28th May, 2020 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new castle abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

31st May, 2020 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Fight or Flight

I was given a topic by the Dream Whisper that surprised me. I thought she would know by now that I always choose to fight. Perhaps, it wasn't because she did not know but it was a record for those who do not know me. They do not know that I will always fight that be a coward.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jun, 2020 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 32

Message to Advisor

Leah, I have been granted greater armies but the foes that come are also larger and stronger. I suspect from here on things will be a bit different with my strategy or one of my generals and my many soldiers may succumb to an opposing army. I am researching more development for them and perhaps the merger of different kinds of troops.

13th Jun, 2020 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 32

Message to Advisor

I was gestured to go to the Exchanger and I am happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised by what I was offered as it will be a useful help towards my larger campaign. Now that the dragon of the Dark Regions is eliminated I need to see what new is beyond the horizon.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,