Krusten the Queen - Page 33 of 41

A Royal Etiquette Skill expert I am today for - Page 33 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Sep, 2020 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
15th Jun, 2020 - 10:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 33

Deity of Krusten

The Goddess of Bad is the goddess of darkness. However, she is not dark to those who seek revenge. In fact, Shade is seen as a righter of wrongs because she helps victims to extract the pound of flesh they deserve… sometimes literally.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2020 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Expert in the Trading Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Trading Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

19th Aug, 2020 - 4:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My Next Medieval Adventure

I was never one to trust a half-orc but the task he presented seemed easy enough. I was also in need of some more experience to prove to my guild's masters that I was beyond reproach and perhaps the most skilled in all the land. Anyway, I took the task from the beastly looking man-orc. It should not take me long and I believe I am already well prepared for whatever may come in front of me.

21st Aug, 2020 - 10:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 33 Queen Krusten

My Next Medieval Adventure

A young woman with a sad story wanted my services. I am not one to fall into a trap of tears but I accepted the adventure because of the expected reward to be promised. That, and I could use even more experience as my guildmaster has required. Now, I am setting off on this journey and feel very well prepared for whatever may come.

21st Aug, 2020 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Let it be known that I, Krusten, have attained Level 16 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

1st Sep, 2020 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Message to Advisor

Leah, amazingly my armies was able to move across the plains without any hinderance. Perhaps my name is reaching far and wide so no one dares to confront my armies. This is good but I am not going to become complacent because of it. Quiet usually comes before the storm and there are many out there that will seek to ambush me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2020 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 33

Message to Advisor

If it weren't for my magic I can honestly say that I would not have been writing to you this day my dear Leah. I encountered a wyvern of great size and aggressiveness and for a brief time I thought that I would not live. When I turned to my magic then I was able to overcome.

11th Sep, 2020 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 33

A Royal Etiquette Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Lady Chamberlin.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,