Krusten the Queen - Page 35 of 41

A Patient Apparatus Skill expert I am today - Page 35 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Mar, 2021 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
19th Dec, 2020 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 35

I, Krusten am adept in the Parry Skill.

Sponsored Links:
25th Dec, 2020 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

I, Krusten known as the Queen, have graduated from the Roll Skill training.

3rd Jan, 2020 - 5:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Leah, it has been a long time since we communicated but I feel there are prosperous times ahead. I have made my armies so strong that it seems as if they are unstoppable. Still, I must always refresh their ranks because the numbers of the enemy increases by the day.

22nd Jan, 2021 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 35 Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I have decided to enter the orc lands in the hope of securing my name there as well as continuing to get the experience I need in order to achieve greater levels than I have already done. I shall conquer and then return when I am done.

25th Jan, 2021 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I had a long but interesting campaign in the goblin lands. There were many giants and apparently they did not like my presence. However they were no match for my skills and laid them all low. I am heading back to the Town or maybe one of the other cities.

21st Feb, 2021 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

My Next Medieval Adventure

I took a task to recover some stolen gold for a merchant that was robbed. How he knew where his stolen gold was I did not ask but I had the feeling something was shady about the whole deal so although I accepted the task I decided to just let it slide.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2021 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 35

Expert in the Prison Management Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Prison Management Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

6th Mar, 2021 - 12:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 35

A Patient Apparatus Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Sir Walcott.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,