Krusten the Queen - Page 36 of 41

Speaking To The Horse After talking to the - Page 36 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2021 - 11:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
9th Mar, 2021 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 36

Message to Advisor

Battles are frequent but hardly a challenge anymore. Sometimes I feel like a demigod but I have to be smart and not let pride cause me to trip over my accomplishments. So I always imagine that there is someone more powerful out there ready to bring me down.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2021 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Expert in the Riding Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Riding Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

26th Mar, 2021 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Krusten am now expertly skilled in Animal Handler.

27th Mar, 2021 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 36 Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

After my continuous victories I decided to visit one of the local trainers who prompted me to learn some skills I did not know existed. As such, I am brighter in mind for it. In the meantime victories from my armies are routine now.

25th Aug, 2021 - 2:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Asgardia Kingdom of Krusten

After many years of pain and fight this night was different. I did not dream of monsters or how I killed my enemies. I dreamed of my mother. I was surprised to see her but was amazed by her message even more because she wanted me to rule a kingdom in my dreams. All of this is humbling me as I adjust to this new found treasure.

1st Sep, 2021 - 10:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

I have defeated a Giant. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Krusten the Queen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Sep, 2021 - 10:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 36

My Next Medieval Adventure

Not willing to go on the plains and having finished a current assignment Krusten decides that it is time to take up an adventure. Her well known services got the attention of a dwarven male with a stash of gold that needed to be retrieve. I am doing this for the experience mostly.

2nd Sep, 2021 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 36

Speaking To The Horse

After talking to the horse at Bastian's stables I learned that the poor creature was being abused by the owner that dropped it off to Bastian. I promised the horse that I would exact revenge so nothing like this will happen again.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,