Krusten the Queen - Page 37 of 41

Message to Advisor I am having trouble controlling - Page 37 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Oct, 2021 - 12:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 
Closed
ROK II Character 117
6th Sep, 2021 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 37

My Next Medieval Adventure

So a person with tired eyes, light blond hair, and an average body hired me to locate and retrieve an heirloom. I have my suspicions about how he claimed to know about it but the whole adventure's possible challenges invigorated me to accept anyway.

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2021 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

I do not recall not finishing a job, ever, but I was told a task was not done in a timely manner so decided to make amends with one the people who originally hired me. So today I am off to a remote cavern where I expect find a foe worthy of my weapon.

21st Sep, 2021 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Time is catching up with me so I will leave the cities for awhile and visit the wizard to the north to help me keep my youth until I've accomplished what I need to do. Expect me to be gone for about a week.

23rd Sep, 2021 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 37 Queen Krusten

I, Krusten the Queen, was attacked by a Snowmen and was victorious in combat.

23rd Sep, 2021 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Ever fought a Frost Giant? I did… and beat it to death.

4th Oct, 2021 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Gunther, a man who can be described as having light brown eyes, no hair, and a bulging body decided he wanted to hire me to capture a lot of gold stored in a forbidden place. I told him I was not afraid of anything and would go after it for him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2021 - 1:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 37

So a man by the name of Allen hired me after hearing how a past client was pleased with a previous job. I agreed, not really because I need any gold but simply for experience and perhaps curiosity. So now I am embarking on this adventure. Nothing should stand in my way.

11th Oct, 2021 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 37

Message to Advisor

I am having trouble controlling my ethereal kingdom. There are moments where I find myself on top of everything and then an event happens that sends me in a spiral. I guess this is how it is when you are a ruler, it is not so easy as it looks.

+  « First of 41 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,