Krusten the Queen - Page 38 of 41

Message to Advisor Leah, as I conquer I feel - Page 38 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Dec, 2021 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 
Closed
ROK II Character 117
23rd Oct, 2021 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 38

Message to Advisor

Leah, I am on the plains again. I needed a break from the town and time to reflect more on this kingdom mother has given me. While I've made many gains I have also suffered many losses so I need to recover.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2021 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

Leah, every challenge has turned into a victory for me. The giants fall by my sword and my armies conquer at will. If I am not to be ruler I do not know who else can be. Soon I will claim my seat and no one should stand in my way.

12th Nov, 2021 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

After a very good campaign to the west I am heading north to interact with the wizard and see what new he has to offer. I will meet with you when I return and have supper together. Until then stay clear of the town guard and anyone suspicious.

13th Nov, 2021 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 38 Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I have reached the winter lands. On my journey here I encounters a chaotic warrior and was surprised at the fight he put up. It was almost like he could match my every strike. That is a bit concerning.

1st Dec, 2021 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

While a Brown Bear may be difficult for some a Brown Bear is no match for me.

1st Dec, 2021 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

My Next Medieval Adventure

As with any other adventure it was my determination to accomplish something more challenging than the last. Therefore, I accepted a job to find a stash of gold that was irretrievable by the last hired hand. I will make good use of my time to show that I am quite capable of getting this done.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2021 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 38

Message to Advisor

Leah, I am out in the plains slaying the orc giants as they try to stop me from marching on their territory. The truth of it all is that they cannot stop and I often wonder if anyone can. I will communicate with you when I return.

14th Dec, 2021 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 38

Message to Advisor

Leah, as I conquer I feel unstoppable. It is just a remembrance of humility that keeps me in check because I know too much pride can cause my fall. I am resting in the plains after a very good campaign against the orcs to the west.

+  « First of 41 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,