Krusten the Queen - Page 5 of 41

Thoughts on Lady Fluke Lady Fluke has a strong - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Mar, 2018 - 3:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
15th Feb, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 5

Message to Advisor

Leah. The path towards the Winterlands is a rough one. I've encountered strange creatures that have made me think that I was going to die in the cold but fortunately its not going to be today. I have another 20 miles to go and I should be there.

Sponsored Links:
21st Feb, 2018 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I finally reached the Winterlands and I am now staying high in the mountains. I was amazed to encounter a Krampus but I finished him off quickly. You will not believe me when you see me but I now appear to be the age of 29! I feel and look great. The wizard living on this mountain has amazing powers.

2nd Mar, 2018 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I've been asked by the wizard in this place to help him figure out what a tavern might need. I find the request unusual but considering he 'saved' my life from aging death I decided to do it. When I am done with that I will return to the Town.

12th Mar, 2018 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 5 Queen Krusten

If gold were plentiful I would

I am being asked about having plenty gold and I do have that but I am not spending it. I am saving for a time when I will need it. Initially I did get skills and equipment but hat was more out of necessity than want. So this is the way I handle having plenty gold.

13th Mar, 2018 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

My conspiracy theory

The Dream Whisperer gives me topics to write in my journal but she rarely provides clarity on what she wants to see written. I suppose its this way because the words need to be my own without influence. Today she wants to know about my conspiracy theory but I have none. I am my own conspiracy to become the ruler of kings.

15th Mar, 2018 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

I believe there is more than one hidden message in town but the main one is simply not all is as it seems. There is a big front to hide many of the intents that the townfolk have its only when you dig you find out what they are up to.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2018 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 5

Strangest person in the Town

The strangest person within the Town has to be Stefan. He is keeping very dark secrets and seems to have a perverted infinity for young boys. I am very interested in investigating more but at the same time I have my own goals to fulfill.

18th Mar, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Thoughts on Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke has a strong liberal personality unphased by the thoughts of others. Her dominant roll at the palace keeps her workers in check but like Stefan she is keeping secrets. Maybe her intention is to use the palace as a front for background politics.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,