Krusten the Queen - Page 6 of 41

Town Thieves Guild Those who gather in secret - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th May, 2018 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
26th Mar, 2018 - 5:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 6

Message to Advisor

Leah, it is good to see you. Of course I am back in the Town now after a long stay in the Winterlands. I immediately took your previous advice and am back into training for the magick arts. I will begin developing my spell use to see how best it aides me.

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2018 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

The Politics of The Town

Politics exist everywhere but this Town has it at a different level than I have seen elsewhere. While the chain of the monarchy tries to reach to the average citizen the truth is they heavily depend on their governors and chancellors to get the work done. Then there are people in opposition to these governors and they work against each other making an unstable situation that is kept calm by the guards.

11th Apr, 2018 - 5:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I have the "power" or at least the power skill as it is called by the magic users in the brothel. With this new found skill I move closer to being a more powerful Manitou expert and will be able to call on some higher spells. Thank you for your advice.

30th Apr, 2018 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 6 Queen Krusten

At what age will I be Ruler?

The age I will be ruler does not matter to me at the moment. If I were to add on my previous old age I would probably be heading towards my 60s and I am hardly close to being the ruler. Now my focus is to attain a position that secures my path towards it.

2nd May, 2018 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

At present I am gaining a few skills that I have not thought would be important but I have nothing to lose by gaining them. It is better to prepared than wishing so when I leave Llafair I will contact you again.

3rd May, 2018 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Thoughts on death in battle

Death is but a passing but not one that I want to experience now, however if I were to die in battle it should be to someone twice as touch as me. It would be a total embarrassment to go down under the weapon of someone that should not have been able to scrape me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2018 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 6

Darkker the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Krusten

A strange male offered his services as a fighter. He looked more like a thief but since I was in a mood to test my recruiting skills I decided to hire him contrary to good judgment. Now that I have done so I will see him he has any skill.

6th May, 2018 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Town Thieves Guild

Those who gather in secret and make plans to rob, steal and take life all make up part of the local thieves guild. I've encountered some of their den leaders and they are fierce combatants that fight dirty. They aren't to be underestimated but at the same time they do teach some valuable skills that can aide in questing.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,