Krusten the Queen - Page 7 of 41

Town Mystic Counsel I've hardly had - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2018 - 10:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
12th May, 2018 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 7

Message to Advisor

I've begun clearing up past assignments that I should have done earlier on. I have conquered most of what is to conquer and await greater challenges. For now I make myself available for training as I am not expert in all the skills I do know.

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2018 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Town Temple of Solace

The Temple of Solace is an interesting place with the requirements for entry being very strict. I've not been lucky to choose a path in life that enabled me to gain access to the things that matter there so I have learned to do without it and find what I can elsewhere.

18th May, 2018 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Dearest Leah, I am at a cross roads. I have to buy a small fort but do not have sufficient gold. I could head to the plains but there is always a risk there. I could spend my time training but that takes up gold which I am trying to save. If I wait too much the days pass by and I get older. I have to come to a decision soon.

22nd May, 2018 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 7 Queen Krusten

Town Brothel

I suppose the town's brothel means many things to those that enter its walls. If you are just about pleasure then it has its common meaning but for me, I see it as a place of learning where I can gain certain skills that I could not learn elsewhere.

25th May, 2018 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I have the feeling that I may need lesser skills soon. I call it "lesser" but in the time they are needed they will probably be the most import skills I can possess. I am beginning to do as much training as I can in various skills.

30th May, 2018 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Message to Advisor

I've been able to more adequately measure which skills I have which I could due to recent changes. This gives me the chance to see the worth of each of my instructors and what I can learn. I am becoming multifaceted in my approach to becoming the ruler of kings.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 7

Reflections on your mother

My mother, how many times do I think about her. As time passes I do not think about her as much as I should but usually something happens in the day that brings her face square in my mind. I hope to make her more than a reflection but a great name in the Town and other places. I may even erect a statue in her honor when I become ruler.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Town Mystic Counsel

I've hardly had any dealings with the Town's Mystic Counsel but that may change soon as I concentrate more on the magicks that I am working on building as part of my many skills. When I have a foundation I will most likely visit them for their wisdom if they will have me.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,