Krusten the Queen - Page 8 of 41

Relation Description I saw Melania while she - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
7th Jun, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 8

Town Body Guild

The body guild at the town provides some very basic skills that every adventurer should know at an expert level. This is the first place I went when I first came to the town and realized I could not do much without first learning the finer things concerned with running.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2018 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I am really happy to have access to grand elixirs now. When I go into battle I will feel more confident against my foes as I heal faster and in a greater amount. For now I am doing some training but still have not chosen my guilds as yet.

24th Jun, 2018 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Leah, after finishing up a few things I will need to make a firm choice about the guild I am to join. I think my own indecisiveness is my own damnation. I will make a decision soon even if it means regretting it later.

27th Jun, 2018 - 3:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 8 Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

Leah, its been a long day. I made my way to the north, Winterlands to be exact, and after getting what I needed from there I headed back to the town. I was attacked many times and I believe if it weren't for my excellent armor things would not have gone very well for me.

28th Jun, 2018 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I went to Anglesey to join the Barbarians but I lack a skill that I am now in Town to fix. Once I have learned all I will head back there to begin my training. It will be tough but I should gain a lot from what I get in Anglesey.

3rd Jul, 2018 - 3:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Message to Advisor

I decided on an odd request to learn human sensuality, in fact I am considered an expert in it now… who would have thought that such skills would be needed but then again why not. Men are weak for these things and it may be a good way to get up close to someone you need to end. When I have finished I will move on to something else… until then sleep well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2018 - 8:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 8

Enticing of Stephen

"I've been looking your way for awhile and I'll admit that your smile enticed me to approach you. I am Krusten. I am not anyone important but my aspirations in life are very important to me. I will like to get to know you better so perhaps you will like to accompany me on my next travel to the nearby forest. I am interested in collecting some herbs and your nimble hands might do well in helping me find what I need." Krusten winks at Stephen.

3rd Jul, 2018 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Relation Description

I saw Melania while she was tending to some ducks in her parents home. She was from the peasant class and was probably glad when she saw me. She had not thought about a relationship with another woman before but there were no other suitors at the time I approached so she entertained the thought. She had a dark appearance with pale white skin that appealed to me. She was a bit meaty and had the most voluptuous figure of most of the other young girls in her part of the village.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,