Krusten the Queen - Page 11 of 41

Message to Advisor I severely lack the gold - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2018 - 10:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
15th Aug, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 11

Message to Advisor

I have been with my clan a lot more these days so I am increasing in level but they are very demanding wanting me to do multiple things and tasks some of which I do not know. Here I am, once again learning for the sake of keeping up my reputation in the clan. I hope to reach level 9 as soon as possible.

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2018 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

Lots and lots of learning. Its a good thing I have the intelligence to absorb it all or I think I would go crazy trying to learn it all. My clan is as usual asking for more and more skills so I am trying to please them but it make getting my own clan seem enticing.

19th Aug, 2018 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Enticing of Melania

Melania, I wish to take you to a place that I often go to free my mind from the worry of this world. It is by a lake in a garden full of flowers and green. There is a place we can talk and get to know each other better while drinking wine and eating grapes from a far away land. Will you come with me?

20th Aug, 2018 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 11 Queen Krusten

Krusten the Queen is raised. Mine cause is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered evils for the 3rd time much to mine in awe. I am not in a waking dream yet I have become it.

21st Aug, 2018 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

What I wish I did differently

If I could change one thing about my rise through life would be not to take chances on the plains. The only times I have died was while on the plains and each time I did not have either enough healing supplies or did not prepare with a one shot. Such careless behavior has landed me in trouble and I will not be continuing it.

23rd Aug, 2018 - 1:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

I am glad I chose the path of…

I am glad I chose my paths in being both of the barbarian and illusionist guilds. While I have not applied much magic power to my skills I do think that I have put myself at a significant advantage in both areas rather than relying on just one or the other. I hope to move forward faster than I have before, but I still have to be careful.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Aug, 2018 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 11

How I could have prevented my mother's death

By destiny I was chosen to be the next ruler of kings and I feel by that same destiny my mother was taken from me. And because I have that theory in my mind I feel there would have been nothing that I could have done to prevent her moving on to the other side. We all, at some time in our life, have to call it quits and die. Some die sooner than other and I feel some die at appointed times and so it was with my mother.

26th Aug, 2018 - 10:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

Message to Advisor

I severely lack the gold I need in order to continue my path towards having my own army. First I must form my clan which takes significant gold. Then I must obtain a fort which takes even more gold than the clan itself. I am out here in the plains trying to obtain both but I fear it is becoming very difficult. I will have to see if there is a hidden place where a stash is located that I have not discovered.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,