Krusten the Queen - Page 12 of 41

My Abode Funny that the catcher would ask me - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Sep, 2018 - 5:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
27th Aug, 2018 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 12

Message to Advisor

In my quest to obtain gold I have gained more experience than anything else. My training as a barbarian has really paid off. I have not even begun to use my magic yet but I need to learn more to get to where I want to be. I went all the way to the east and came back despite encountering numerous brave warriors who were willing to die for their cause.

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2018 - 9:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

Nothing has changed since our last communication. I have even dared to go further into the plains but I have also put my life at risk. Perhaps this is the moment when I should start getting the assistance of others by forming my own party but I am still unsure.

30th Aug, 2018 - 8:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I wonder if my father is really dead

I actually do not think about my father as much as I do my mother so whether my father is dead or not is not much of an issue for me. I actually think it would be better to know that he is dead and died in battle than to lived somewhere without even once coming to check on his only child.

31st Aug, 2018 - 6:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 12 Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

You would not believe where I went.... To the Orc lands. At first, I thought this would be easy as I moved through their lands quickly without any opposition then all of a sudden the whole army was against me and even a giant orc chimed in. I was almost to die… I think it was pure luck that saved me because I had to use every elixir I had just to keep from meeting the Reaper again.

1st Sep, 2018 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I am still trying to earn the gold I should but putting my life at risk is not making it easy. I will have to enquire at the tavern if there is any talk of buried treasure that I can conquer for myself otherwise I will be spending what I earn in elixirs.

2nd Sep, 2018 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Deciphering Stephen

Stephen, I have to admit that we have not seen much of each other but when we do meet you seem very excited so I believe your interest in me has not changed. I will be frank, I am also seeing another but she, yes she, is already OK with our relationship. Besides that and mostly for the sake of tradition I wish to make a proposal to you. While there are benefits know that one day I will be a queen and have chosen you to be at my side when this happen, will you accept?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Sep, 2018 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 12

Could I have half brothers and sisters and not know it?

I may be possible that I have brothers or sisters from a renegade father or perhaps a lonely mother and I would not fault her for that. Perhaps if I were in her same situation I would seek love elsewhere. No matter, halflings are of no interest to me, I wish to be alone and not tied to distant relatives because I would consider them to be distant seeing I have never known them most of my life.

5th Sep, 2018 - 5:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

My Abode

Funny that the catcher would ask me to write about my abode on the very same day where I purchased my own fort after long years of battles and diligent saving. I put a statue outside the fort and now have to save again to pay for my crest. I have not gotten used to the size of it yet and it must be costly to maintain. For now, my abode brings me comfort and more peace of mind.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,