Krusten the Queen - Page 13 of 41

Where I see myself one year from now… - Page 13 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Oct, 2018 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
13th Sep, 2018 - 1:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 13

What I did today…

Besides a stop in the tavern I am mostly interested in obtaining gold, but since my health is not as it should be I decided to take a rest to heal my wounds. My priority now is to raise enough gold to have an unstoppable army. Once that happens I can then train my general and build more armies.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2018 - 11:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I had a successful campaign to the Winterlands. I am now resting before continuing my journey back to the south in order to increase my army. While I am still new to the availability of troops and what they can do I think there is strength in numbers.

20th Sep, 2018 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

What I will do tomorrow…

Tomorrow won't be much different today. I am on my own quest to build up my army. I have two now and I hope by tomorrow I can at least have the start to the third even though they will be small. Some battles on the plains should give me the kind of gold I am looking for so long as I can play it safe.

27th Sep, 2018 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 13 Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

I spent some time in jail. I need to start keeping some gold on me for my expenditures. I am out on the plains looking for more gold for maintenance more than increasing the size of my army. Perhaps, if I am lucky', I will find a 'pot of gold' that will enable me to cater for both my ambitions.

27th Sep, 2018 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

What I plan for the next week…

My plans surround raising gold for my army however I have found of late that the tax collectors are more interested in me the bigger my army gets. Onw would think there would be a tax break for protecting the kingdom but in this place greed overpowers logic.

29th Sep, 2018 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Let it be known that I, Krusten, have attained Level 13 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2018 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 13

Message to Advisor

It occurred to me only recently that my knowledge of the common tongue was not as it ought to be and since I will soon mix with aristocrats it ought to be that way. Therefore, I decided to take a course in what I should know and become expert in it.

7th Oct, 2018 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 13

Where I see myself one year from now…

In a year I would have conquered many lands and overcome large armies to be the victor. I will no longer need to go across the plains on my own because I will be doing it with my army to my rear. I will ne on my way to being the Ruler of Kings.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,