Richardlloyd Introduction

Richardlloyd Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Oct, 2016 - 1:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am an armchair historian, genealogist, and student of theology who has enjoyed Role-playing Games for over 30 years. I have found that roleplaying is an excellent outlet for many skills people acquire over their lifetime. It can also be a way of problem-solving issues in ones life. I found your website's advertisement on facebook and thought this would be an excellent way of getting back into roleplaying. I am not an avid writer, but I believe this may be an excellent way of getting more involved with writing. I hope to be a contributing member to your society.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Introduction Richardlloyd

Welcome Future Ruler of Kings

Greetings young warrior. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Richardlloyd Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello. I am a genealogist and local historian living in the United States. I have been a roleplayer for many years, but have not played in some time. Roleplaying games has always interested me. It encompasses many of my personal interests - calligraphy, history, theology, philosophy, and even historical archives.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Hi RichardLloyd! Thank you for telling us about yourself. We have boards about religion, philosophy and even genealogy so it will be great to get your input there. You can the boards via the Index. I see you created an ROK II character already, so if you ever have questions about community features feel free to ask here.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Welcome. None of us are avid or professional writers but for most of us writing in character actions is a lot of fun. See you in the games.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Richardlloyd Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,