The Town Barracks

The Town Barracks - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Dec, 2018 - 10:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Text RPG ROK II Town Soldier Recruitment - Out of Character Discussion
The Town Barracks Related Information to The Town Barracks
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

The Town Barracks

Town Barracks

This Thread is about Town Barracks, an establishment located in Llafair within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about any happening or dealings they had at Town Barracks.

Note: Keep in mind that one Player's encounter at Town Barracks may be different from another Player's experience because of choices and in game dynamics.

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Barracks Town The

I haven't done anything here as yet but it reminds me of when I used to play ROK I except there seems to be more to it with the addition of generals and a couple more creatures. The ships part hints that we might be going to sea as well!

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

The Town Barracks
A Friend

The Town Barracks Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have already gotten a general and am building up my army. I can see that this is going to be a bit more interesting than ROKI. I can see a lot of work going into this to make it a very good game. I am learning a lot with it.

16th Feb, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Barracks Town The

Kntoran are you showing off on me? wink.gif Even from where the game is now its way better than ROK I I can't even imagine playing ROK I again but that's another topic. I did notice the training for the general button was grayed out was that because I don't have an army?

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

The Town Barracks
A Friend

Barracks Town The

I believe it is greyed out until you get a small hill fort that can garrison a army. You have to have that first to get a general then an army. If I remember correctly.

Me? Show off? Nope I am just building up my character and everything so I will be ready for more and send my army out exploring as soon as possible.

2nd Mar, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

The Town Barracks

I just tried this for the first time as I'm excelling at this game. I got myself a general and tried to hire some recruits but it looks like I don't have the necessary leadership so I hope my upcoming marriage takes care of that,.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Dec, 2018 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

The Town Barracks

Now that I've used a lot of my time in the barracks I can safely say that its a good one stop shop to getting your army ready for battle. I do have mixed feelings on having to be there in person in order to hire troops as I feel this could be done by proxy or through one of my generals?

> TOPIC: The Town Barracks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,