Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 6 of 9

Corren's eyes go wide and he shakes - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2017 - 5:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

19th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Posts: 65 - Views: 2761
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 6

She eyes the paladin. "That is very important work you are doing. We must build good relations with the elves and not intrude upon their forests. You know how important this is. " She clears her throat. " I'm sure you are making a wonderful guide and protector."
Zinna looks around wondering when Corren will arrive. " I need to make a trip to Durmista in the future to see how things are progressing. " Her face reddens just the slightest bit as she says that.

She looks at the empty stage. " I have missed this. " Zinna stands and pulls her newly crafted lute from her backpack. She studies the fine craftsmanship. It looks to be formed from hickory and not made. The fine lines of mithril gleam in the light. She takes a seat on a chair in the stage. Zinna begins strumming the lure and playing a haunting Elvish ballad. She closes her eyes as she loses herself in the music.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna's playing seems to be transporting all those listening, but then her reverie is interrupted by Alena's exclamation of, "What! Damn it all!" Zinna opens her eyes to see Alena standing up, having just been told something by Quell. She rushes over to the bard and says, "I'm sorry, there might be trouble." She lowers her voice and leads Zinna back towards the table. "Quell just told me. Corren must have heard you were here, and wanted to surprise you because he slipped in. Quell says he saw Corren staring at our table while we all spoke, and the knucklehead just turned and walked out."

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna stops playing in the middle of a chord. She looks at Alena as she rushes her to the table. " I don't understand. Why would he be upset seeing us talking? Is there something else I should know?" Zinna stands up and prepares to walk outside after Corren. She looks at Alena for an answer before she does so.

Worry about Corren drives her outside before Alena can speak. She places her lute carefully in her backpack as she walks. Zinna pushes the doors open and will scan the area looking for Corren.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2017 - 3:37am

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Page 6 Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

At the question to Alena, the barmaid shrugs, then raises an eyebrow as she glances at Leo. "Maybe… just go find him!"

When she gets outside she sees Corren walking down the street, shoulders slightly hunched forward. Walking in the direction of the boarding house where he keeps his room.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna sees Corren walking down the street. She races after him. Zinna calls out " Corren, Corren. Wait. We need to talk. Is this the welcome I get? " Zinna's mind races wondering why he is acting this way.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2017 - 4:36am

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread

Upon hearing her voice, the young rogue stops and waits for her to catch up. When she does there is a trace of a sad smile on his face. "Yes. Yes we do. Come on." He leads her to his rooms, opening the door to the house and then his own rooms for her, ever the gentleman. He pulls one of the chairs out for her then drops down to sit on his bed. He inhales a deep breath, then says, "I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'm glad you're back, safe and sound." He is putting on a brave smile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 6

Zinna looks at him with a hurt look. She follows him into his room and sits down by him. " This welcome isn't what I expected. Is there something I need to know? Did I do something wrong?" The bard looks at him puzzled. Her heart races as she fears what he might say. She expected to be swept up in his arms and kissed wildly, not this.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2017 - 5:14am

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Corren's eyes go wide and he shakes his head. "No! No you didn't do anything wrong. I did!" He gets up and begins pacing around the room. "I'm not sure where to start, so I'll just wing it." He pauses, and looks almost panicked, as if he's looking for an escape route. "Look, first of all, we lost you. I," he says emphasizing himself, "Lost you. And once we all were revived by the Lighthair, we wanted to go after you. And amazingly, Carrick was able to track those damned spiders, through the trees no less!" He shakes his head at the memory. "But it was slow going. We had no idea how far away you were. Carrick said we could push on. But I made the decision for us to make camp. If we came across those damned Illiosani I wanted us to be ready. And," here he looks down and says, "I remembered the vow I made, not to treat you differently as a member of the Defenders. So I didn't push us to the limit. And it cost you." He looks up and looks her in the eye. She can now see he has some scars and fading bruises that he obviously has not had healed with anything magical. "If I had pushed the group, maybe you wouldn't have had to call out into the Void. You wouldn't have had to pledge yourself to… who or whatever it is." His eyes cloud with the hint of tears.

"Don't you see? I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself. I let you down. And just now, I walk into the Logger, and I saw you talking to Leo, and it drilled it into me, that you are… happy with the result. You don't need me. And if it hadn't been for your new patron, we might not have found you in time. So that makes me feel even crappier." He unbuckles his sword belt. "I managed to not draw this even once while you've been gone. I wanted to keep trying to be the good man you know, at least the good man I think I am." He draws the rapier, lays the blade across one palm and kneels before her. "You earned this. Take it, please."

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 


Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.